導讀:有好多預謀已久想說的話,我怕我會忘記我此刻想起的每一句話,每一個詞,看到別人的故事時無意識的對號入座像是成了習慣。
效果如下:
—————————————————————————
My young frivolous,
[ 我的年少輕狂 ]
Is you give pain.
[ 是你給的傷痛 ]
—————————————————————————
The words I love you,
[ 那句我愛你 ]
Lost in the unease.
[ 遺失在流年裡 ]
—————————————————————————
Are you turn a walk,
是你轉頭就走,
do not see my sad.
沒看見我的難過。
Am I too wayward,
是我太任性,
regardless of your feeli
不顧你的感受。
—————————————————————————
[ In the best of times ]
在最好的時光
[To do what you want to]
去做想做的事
[ To see see. ]
去見想見的人
[ Youth without regret ]
青春不留遺憾
—————————————————————————
[Will you love me]
請你愛我
[Are you a life]
你是命
[Is not a dream]
不是夢
[Do not bother me]
不要厭我煩我
[I will let you move]
我會讓你心動
—————————————————————————
你散發無數光芒
You send out millions of
我卻承受不起
I can not afford
—————————————————————————
[I give you all .]
我給你的是全部
[never think you have.]
從未想你有難過
—————————————————————————
視而不見
To pay no heed
偏偏遇見
must meet
假裝不見
pretending not to see
再也不見
do not see agai
—————————————————————————
I am not she
我不是她
Not beautiful long hair
沒有美麗的長髮